Tuesday 13 July 2010

DELIGHTED

I just wanted to let you know how DELIGHTED I was with the service received


I am not sure if this will reach the very helpful chap I spoke to last Sunday evening but I just wanted to let you know how DELIGHTED I was with the service received from yourselves in getting my daughter’s forgotten bag down to her at boarding school, 450 miles from home. It was a pleasant surprise to have my phone call answered on a Sunday evening in a bit of a panic, and even more impressive to find the bag collected during my day at work on Monday and delivered by lunchtime on Tuesday. All for an extremely reasonable price! With my business head on I am guessing that there is not much margin in each job for you but with service like this I shall be more than pleased to recommend you and wish you every success in what you are doing.
Thanks so much again, this was a real lifesaver for a teenager with exams next week and all her revision notes in her suitcase!
Bridget Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment